When using the website, you are not required to provide us with any personal information and we do not monitor or collect any identifiable information from you on your use of the Site. We may track the number of users who visit areas of the Site, but this tracking will not identify you. We may also record the location of your computer on the Internet for systems administration and trouble shooting purposes and to report aggregate information.
General Tips on Internet Security
- Open e-mail only when you know the sender. Take special care while opening attachments as it may carry a virus.
- Do not share with anyone else you email ID used for communication with the bank. We recommend not to share this email ID on promotional sites.
- Be very sure of the website address. A website address is reflected on your Internet Browser. This check is recommended every time you provide information about yourself.
- Look for the padlock symbol at the bottom right of a web page to ensure the site is running in secure mode before you input sensitive information.
- Ensure your PC is protected with Anti-Virus and you have the latest Anti-Virus software. Anti-Virus software needs frequent updates to guard against new viruses.
- If possible, install a personal firewall to help prevent unauthorized access to your home computer, especially if you connect through a cable or DSL modem.
- Do not keep computers online when not in use. Either shut them down or physically disconnect them from any internet connection.
Review your order confirmations and bank statements as soon as you receive them to make sure that you are being charged only for transactions you have made. Immediately inform us about any irregularities by calling our Contact Centre.