Information on Accessibility
At HBL Bank UK, we prioritise your convenience and accessibility during your banking interactions. We make it easier for you with:
– Longer appointments: We set aside more time for your appointments, ensuring that there is enough time for us to explain and answer your questions.
– Private and quiet meeting rooms: We provide dedicated spaces where you can have your appointment in a confidential environment.
– Accommodation for support workers: If you have a support worker, they are welcome to accompany you to your appointment.
– Take your time to review the information we provide: You can take any paperwork home with you, so that you can make informed decisions in your own time.
There are some things that may help if you have difficulties using your hands, signing your name, or reading information. Our branch team is happy to assist you:
– Pens with easy grips
– A clipboard for signing documents is provided
Branch Set Up
Our branches are set-up to make your experience as easy as possible:
– We have wheelchair-accessible branches
– We provide seating areas for our customers
– All our branches have multilingual staff to support customers
Large print and braille
We can provide key documents and communication in large print. Some documents may also be available in Braille upon request. Documents we can make available in large print include:
– Statements of accounts
– Letters sent with debit cards
– Terms and conditions
– Leaflets with information
Please let us know how you would like us to contact you. You can tell us in branch or call us at the numbers below to change the way we write to you.
+44 (0) 344 809 4258.
Life Events and Money Worries
Our team is here to support you during tough times. You can depend on our staff for support and help, whether you are recovering from illness, caring for someone, grieving, or facing other issues that may be challenging.
Our staff can support you and provide guidance on support available.
We will provide our customers with the best service possible and be honest and open with you. In addition we will consider the unique circumstances of each individual, find a solution that works for you while keeping everything simple. In line with our duty, we will provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision. We will also periodically enhance the information available on our website and in our branches that will support you.
Please refer to below links for external support available for financial difficulties:
Money Helper link.
Citizens Advice link.
Step Change link.
Business Debt Line link.
We will support our customers with challenging situations related to life events. This could be a bereavement, caring responsibilities or another life event that may prove to be challenging.
Please refer to below links for external support available:’
Curse Bereavement Care link.
Age UK link.
Protect yourself from fraud
Protect yourself from fraud
Learn how to avoid scams and spot them.
We will never ask you to:
– Share your account details like user ID, password and memorable information.
– Transfer money from one account to another.
– Tell us your PIN code or expiration date.
Contact us about fraud:
Call our Contact Center immediately if you have any concern with your account or other banking products.